Ben graduated from the University of New South Wales in 1999 with a Bachelor of Science majoring in Anatomy. Ben then completed his Master of Chiropractic at Macquarie University in 2001.
Ben initially practised in Sydney for a year before moving to Canberra in 2003 to work in Ngunnawal at Enhance Healthcare for 7 years. In April 2010, Ben opened Compass Healthcare at the Florey Shops.
- is a member of Chiropractic Australia (CA)
- is a Certified Practising Member (CPM) of the Chiropractic and Osteopathic College of Australasia (COCA)
- is a full member of Sports Medicine Australia (SMA)
- keeps abreast of the latest developments in Chiropractic and Sports Medicine
- was trained in Active Release Techniques (ART) by the developer Michael Leahy
- was trained in Kinesio Taping by it’s creator Kenzo Kase along with other taping methods including Rock Tape and conventional rigid taping
Ben is available for Chiropractic Monday to Saturday including evenings.